2nd shift Rubber Molding Machine Operator
Imlay City, MI 48444
- Install dies on machine, according to work order specifications, using clamps, bolts, and hand tools.
- Set machine controls, regulating molding temperature, volume of plastic, molding pressure and time, according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures.
- Dump premixed plastic powders or pellets into hopper, and starts machine.
- Pull lever to close dies and inject plastic into dies to cast part.
- Remove finished product from die with hand tool.
- Trim excess material from part, using knife.