2nd shift Supervisor
Auburn Hills, MI | Quality Inspector
- Manage operations including job set-up, area control, product identification, shipping schedules, etc.
- Manage and allocate manpower/personnel to specific operations and ensure all operations are sufficiently staffed.
- Provide specific job training, coaching and feedback on all aspects of performance of all assigned personnel.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of personnel.
- Perform continual process audits and product audits to ensure all operations are operating according to organizational standards and client specifications.
- Act as the client contact for all operations and promptly respond to client needs to ensure a rapid positive response and client satisfaction.
- Monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of all operations.
- Maintain proper inventory control of all product and material.
- Ensure all assigned operation's time sheets and operational results are accurately reported in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with the Operations Manager and Assistant Operations Manager to appropriately staff and monitor operations, as required.
- Ensure strict adherence by all personnel to all rules and regulations established.
- Immediately report to the Assistant Operations Manager any event that could negatively reflect the company
- Steel toe boots
- HS Diploma
- 1+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Automotive/Quality Control experience is a plus
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated performance in managing and coordinating multiple projects
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work full time, overtime, weekends, and multiple shifts
Apply at www.q-staffing.com
Email resume to Lapeer@q-staffing.com and include the words "Supervisor - Auburn Hills) in the subject line
Call our office to schedule an appointment to apply and interview
Check out our Facebook page!