2nd shift Quality
Kennesaw, GA 30144 US
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-2am Pay: $20/hr plus based on experience
Essential Job Functions:
- Accurately inspect Raw Materials and Finished Products visually and dimensionally with gauges, scales, calipers, rulers, protractors, squares and other measuring instruments in accordance with Work Instructions and specifications.
- Segregate Non-Conforming product or Material.
- Review of Material Test Reports, Certificates of Compliance, Lab Test Results against specifications and requirements.
- Maintain Calibration and Verification list and records for measuring tools.
- Complete required documentation for work performed.
- Perform data entry of work results into appropriate databases.
- Reconcile outgoing shipments, as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and write English, proficient in technical communication, and performance of basic math problems.
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering Drawings.
- Ability to lift to 40 pounds.
- Basic proficiency of measuring instruments for inspection of products (combination square, tape measure, scales, gauges, calipers, protractors etc.).
- Basic computer knowledge to complete data entry.