1st Shift Pharmaceutical Production Technician
Cookeville, TN US
Job Purpose: Technicians will work as a team and perform all dispense / blister pack / unit dosage operations on a rotating basis.
- Frequent standing, occasional walking.
- Frequent lifting, occasional carrying of items up to 60 lbs.
- Frequent bending, twisting, and reaching
- Occasional pushing and pulling
- Ability to write read and distinguish numbers and symbols from schedules
- Write/record numbers and results to sheets or tags
- Normal vision and hearing
- Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
- Prolonged performing of repetitive work
- Read and understand labels and batch records
- Visual and Physical Checks on Product and Machine
- Ensure compliance with all approved standard operating procedures based on regulatory and internal requirements
- Review batch records to examine potential for corrective action
- Perform arithmetic calculations
- Observe and apply organizational policies, laws, rules and regulations
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Participate in and complete all company-required training
- Work on weekends or early mornings, overtime and emergency call out as required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer minimum of 2 – 3 years of demonstrated experience with this specific job or in a related area.
- Mechanical skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must work in a team environment (Successfully work with diverse people and opinions).
- Flexibility to effectively respond to changing work requirements and challenges.
- Be able to work independently with excellent attendance.
- PC familiarity with windows operating systems. Functional use of internet and email.
- Results oriented.