1st shift Assembler
Lapeer, MI 48446
- Layout panel to provided prints.
- Assemble fixtures to customer specifications.
- Drill and/or cut out holes to provided prints.
- Place cable in tray neatly and organized.
- Drill holes and mount electrical hardware to engineer specification.
- Bundle wires and cables in orderly and neat manner.
- Work with team members on successful projects.
- Follow project standards
- Completes all other duties assigned
You must have manufacturing experience working with power tools, assembly, & reading blueprints. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE.
For fastest consideration, please call our office to schedule an appointment at (810) 664-0573.
Check out our Facebook page at