Skilled Machine Operator
Grand Rapids, MI US
ACME Operator Needed – 1st Shift
Location: Grand Rapids
Pay Rate: $18
Summary: As an automatics operator you will be safely operating Acme equipment. You will be loading machines with bars, starting the machine, inspecting parts to a conformance, and over time will be able to make adjustments in order to ensure good quality parts are being run. We will provide training and a development path.
- Preferable, but not required: high school diploma or equivalent.
- Auto mechanic experience and willingness to get hands dirty is a must.
- Machine repair experience
- Understanding a manufacturing environment and auto mechanics is helpful.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Strong commitment to doing quality work.
- Work with high energy and a sense of purpose
- Willingness to learn and then apply.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Supports all company goals and demonstrates initiative.
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Exerting 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently
- Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally
Environment: Due to an oily work environment the following are required:
hearing protection, slip resistant shoes and eye protection.
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.