Saginaw, MI | Manufacturing
We are currently looking for general laborers to fill third shift full-time openings in the Saginaw, MI area. The Ideal candidate will have a high school diploma or GED and be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Wages will begin at $13.13 per hour.
Full-time employees will be eligible for benefits, including medical, vision, dental insurances and 401k. Vacation, sick and holiday pay are also available for full-time employees who demonstrate excellent attendance and work ethic. Raises and advancement opportunities are available for those who are good workers with excellent attendance records.
- Completion of a high school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work 12-hr shifts
- Schedule availability to work weekends
- Physical ability to stand for long periods
- Completion and passing rate for all pre-employment testing
Responsabilites will include:
- Inspect, identify, handle, consolidate, label, stock, pick, pack and ship inventory
- Deal promptly with inventory discrepancies
- Load and unload structure materials and move materials in work areas
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Clean up work sites