Howell, MI | Manufacturing
Monday - Friday
8am - 4:30pm
- Processes all motors/brakes/parts from final test to Inspects and records all incoming material and delivers to respective departments.
General Duties in this role
- Prepares and paints all brakes/motors.
- Performs visual inspection of completed units to assure quality appearance, proper inspection,
- Performs Brake and Service Department delivery/pickup needs related to company product
- Receives all incoming
- Loads motors/brakes onto designated carrier’s
- Packages parts/brakes for UPS
- Performs all necessary deliveries and pickups including mail Loads and unloads delivery vehicle.
- Makes boxes or skids as
- Maintains clean, safe vehicles by performing daily
- Performs other duties as assigned by department
Must have basic carpentry knowledge
Must be able to use power and hand tools
Must possess good oral and written communication
Must have basic math and typing skills
Must be able to drive an industrial truck
Must maintain a good driving record
Drug Screen and Background check mandatory
Must be able to pass background check and drug testing requirements
Full Benefits, Vacation and Holiday pay offered.