Manitowoc, WI | Bakery
• Add specified amounts of chemicals to equipment at required times to maintain solution levels and concentrations.
• Adjust, clean, and lubricate mechanical parts of machines, using hand tools and grease guns.
• Drain, clean, and refill machines or tanks at designated intervals, using cleaning solutions or water.
• Examine and inspect machines to detect malfunctions.
• Load machines with objects to be processed and unload them after cleaning, placing them on conveyors or racks.
• Measure, weigh, or mix cleaning solutions, using measuring tanks, calibrated rods or suction tubes.
• Observe machine operations, gauges, or thermometers, and adjust controls to maintain specified conditions.
• Operate or tend machines to wash and remove impurities from items such as barrels or kegs, glass products, tin plate surfaces, dried fruit, pulp, animal stock, coal, manufactured articles, plastic, or rubber.
• Record gauge readings, materials used, processing times, or test results in production logs.
• Set controls to regulate temperature and length of cycles, and start conveyors, pumps, agitators, and machines.
Hours: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts available
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Sanitation Work Experience
- Will train qualified candidate
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must be able to stoop, bend, push, pull and climb
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs repetitively
- Must be able to pass post offer background check, physical, drug screen and lifting assessment
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays