Lapeer, MI 48446
How would you like to test and inspect products at various stages of the production process? We are looking for a detail oriented Quality Technician that can perform the following duties:
- Maintain the gauge calibration system
- Gauge repair & maintenance
- Inspect 1st pieces
- Bench sign off for start of production
- Issue gauges to the production floor
- Perform floor round inspections twice daily
- Inspect incoming material
- Interpret engineering drawings
- Selects products for tests at specified stages in the production process and tests products for variety of qualities such as dimensions or characteristics
- Records test data
- Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from the standards
- Part containment and quarantine disposition
- Recommends modifications existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability
- Sets up and performs destructive and non destructive tests on materials, parts or products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics
- Prepares graphs or charts o data or enters data into computer for analysis.
Experience needed for this great job!
- HS Diploma/GED or 3 months of related experience
- Experience using calipers, micrometers, and gauges
- Blueprint reading
- CNC Machining Experience preferred
Are you ready to join a great organization and make a difference in their production process?
Call us at (810) 664-0573 to schedule your appointment to apply!