Brake Motor Winder
Howell, MI | Manufacturing
Full Time - 4 day work week
Monday - Thursday
6am - 4:30pm
JOB SUMMARY: Assembles machine wound coils in brake/motor stators according to bills of material
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Places proper insulation in brake/motor stators.
- Places machine wound coils in brake/motor stators.
- Attaches lead wires to brake/motor stators.
- Connects brake/motor stators.
- Performs final testing on motor brake stators.
- Maintains established production and quality standards.
- Maintains housekeeping standards within the department.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the department leadperson
JOB SPECIFICATION (QUALIFICATIONS):
- Must able to read bills of material.
- Must be able to use testing equipment.
- Must be able to use hand tools.
Must have good attendance
High School Diploma or GED
Benefit package includes: Medical / dental / vision, 401(k) / vacation and holidays.