Ortonville, MI | Manufacturing
- Builds and test parts with the aid of hand tools and automatic equipment
- Follows operator instructions for machine operation and inspection of parts to ensure compliance with quality standards and customer expectations, including final inspection of all parts.
- Documents all required quality and machine downtime data during the manufacture of parts
- Pack products in containers as required for proper shipping, including ensuring labels have correct customer part number
- Performs additional duties necessary for the support of the production builds, including housekeeping and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Follows safe handling practices to prevent damage top raw materials, components, final products and production personnel
- Performs scrap and rework operations within manufacturing when directed
- Notifies the Quality Assurance department when problems in need of corrective actions are observed
- Reports equipment malfunctions immediately to the Manufacturing Manager
- Has authority to stop processing parts when the quality of parts do not meet requirements
- Adheres to Employee Manual
- Performs additional duties/assignments which may be required by management from time to time
- Ability to perform physical labor requiring hand-eye coordination
- Ability to use hand tools
- Must be able to work overtime to meet business requirements