Fowlerville, MI | Manufacturing
- Run appropriate job number according to production schedule for Assembly Operation
- Completes visual checks of each part produced to ensure it meets part specifications.
- Effectively apply basic trouble shooting techniques to keep machines operational.
- Use basic hand tools to complete authorized adjustments and minor repairs.
- Assist assembly technician, as needed, during changeover.
- Maintains and updates down time efficiency log, daily production counts, lot control and any other production paper work.
- Assures that all components and assemblies in assigned area are properly tagged.
- Reports count of, and dispossess of all production scrap into the appropriate scrap bin at the end of each shift. Reports discrepancies to supervisor.
- Other duties required by management
Qualifications and Skills
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Must have Good Attendance
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, if required to do so
Ability to stand on feet for 8-10 hours a day
Work all required overtime, if required to do so.
Temp to hire position. Hire in consideration after 45 days of work.
The benefits package includes: Medical / dental / vision, 401(k) / vacation and holidays.