Greenville, WI | Machinist
Opportunity to join a very team-oriented company that prides itself on longevity and minimal turnover.
Will work in the machining center to make/repair tooling for coiling machines. Machine components to print using manual and CNC mills, lathes and grinders. Fit, assemble and test tools, dies, jigs and fixtures. Will primarily be using a HAAS CNC Machining Center. Some programs are already written, but will need to use BobCAD-CAM software to write new programs per customer specifications.
Hours: 1st shift, 7am-3pm (after training will probably work 5:30am-2pm)
Pay rate: $16-$19 DOE
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to read blue prints and drawings
- Ability to use micrometers, calipers and indicators
- BobCAD-CAM software experience preferred
- HAAS Machining Center experience required
- Strict attention to detail and able to sit or stand for entire shift, depending on the project
- Must have knowledge of machines and tools including their design, use, repair and maintenance