Qualified Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/60515/logos/square1.png https://www.q-staffing.com https://www.q-staffing.com true
Machine Operator (3rd shift)
Lapeer, MI 48446 US
2023-06-05 2023-07-07 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Industry: Manufacturing Job Number: SB1141450217
MACHINE OPERATOR (Molding Dept) – 3rd Shift Are you an experienced molding machine operator? Do you want to start your career in manufacturing? Our client, a leader in plastic injection molding, is interested in you-regardless of your experience level! Work schedule is currently 10 hours/day Monday through Friday and 8 hours/day Saturday and Sunday however this will return to 8-hour days with occasional overtime once production needs are met. Normal work schedule Sunday through Thursday, 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM with overtime as needed. Starting pay $14.25 per hour with room for advancement. APPLY TODAY or CONTACT QUALIFIED STAFFING LAPEER at (810) 664-0573 Summary:The operation of machines used to manufacture finished products that meet quality standards. Qualifications:Ability to stand for extended periods of time. Follows directions correctly as instructed and pays attention to detail. Job Responsibilities:
- Operate machines according to written instructions contained in the “Process Operating Instructions” posted at each job site.
- Know “Process Operating Instructions” for machine and part that is running.
- Ensure the prevention of nonconforming material.
- Initiate solutions to quality related problems.
- Hold questionable material.
- Keep work area neat and orderly.
- Sign Operator Acknowledgement Sheet in Job Instruction book to verify criteria for each job ran.
- Read job book and sign an Operator Acknowledgment Sheet for each job not run in a month or longer.
- Responsible for tools and equipment assigned to operator.
- Run jobs to their processed cycle time.
- Record required information in the Daily Production Sheet.
- Responsible for part quality.
- Packing of parts.
- Follow instructions when performing secondary operations/two operator jobs.
- Sorting and reworking of parts as described by shift supervisor or quality inspector.
- Confirm grinding correct material type for grinder being used.
- Know and follow all ISO/IATF16949 policies and procedures.
- Adherence to Company Policies and Regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.