Qualified Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/60515/logos/square1.png https://www.q-staffing.com https://www.q-staffing.com true
Machine Operator (2nd shift) Flocking Dept
Lapeer, MI 48446 US
2023-06-05 2023-07-07 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Industry: Manufacturing Job Number: SB3321870630
MACHINE OPERATOR (Flocking Dept) – 2nd Shift Are you an experienced machine operator? Do you want to start your career in manufacturing? Our client, a leader in plastic injection molding, is interested in you-regardless of your experience level! Work schedule is currently 10 hours/day Monday through Friday and 8 hours/day Saturday and Sunday however this will return to 8-hour days with occasional overtime once production needs are met. Normal work schedule is Monday through Friday, 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM with occasional Saturday overtime 1:00 PM to 11:30 PM. Starting pay $14.15 per hour with room for advancement. APPLY TODAY or CONTACT QUALIFIED STAFFING LAPEER at (810) 664-0573 Summary:Operate flocking machines, glue, and/or packing of parts that are used in manufacturing finished products meeting quality standards. Qualifications:Ability to stand for long periods of time. Follows directions correctly as instructed and ability to pay attention to detail. High school diploma or GED is required. Job Responsibilities:
- Operate flocking machines according to written and verbal instructions.
- Sign Operator Acknowledgement Sheet in Job Instruction book to verify criteria for each job ran.
- Read job book and sign an Operator Acknowledgment Sheet for each job not run in a month or longer.
- Responsible for tools and equipment as assigned to operator.
- Required to run jobs to their processed cycle time.
- Required to scan information into scan guns to report production to shop order including scrap.
- Responsible for part quality.
- Pack parts as directed in the Job Instruction book.
- Required to follow instructions when performing secondary operations.
- Notify shift supervisor if problems arise with flocking department equipment.
- Gluers are to check glue fixtures during course of shift and clean when required.
- Sorting and reworking of parts as described by shift supervisor or quality inspector.
- Obtain In-House Audit Quality form from QC to record sorting information.
- If required, responsible to go to customer’s facility to sort suspect parts.
- Clean area around flocking and assembly equipment.
- Know and follow all TS-16949 and ISO-14001 policies and procedures.
- Adherence to Company Policies and Regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.