Appleton, WI | Electrical
This self-directed position is responsible for safely assembling the Company’s products with quality workmanship to ensure they are ready to test / ship as designed and as scheduled. It involves the intricate electrical assembly of a variety of complex production jobs with the primary function being electrical panel layout and wiring.
- Layout, punch, and wire electrical panels and equipment per drawings and specifications using industry best practices.
- Mount components on electrical sub panels in accordance with Company procedures using drilling, tapping, and fastening techniques.
- Pipe, wire, and assemble components, sub-assemblies, and equipment per drawings and specifications.
- Pull interconnect cables and wire plugs.
Work Schedule: flexible, 40 hours per week during standard shop0 hours; additional time including evening, weekends or holidays may be needed as workload demands.
Pay Rate: $15-DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vacation and Holiday pay
- Prefer Associate’s Degree in manufacturing, automation, electronics, or another related field.
- 3 – 5 years in electrical assembly or panel building
- Understanding of wiring codes and techniques
- Basic computer skills to input data and retrieve information
- Ability to read and use mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Ability to understand and use electrical diagnostic equipment including multi-meters for measuring voltage, current, and resistance.
- Possession, and skill in the use, of basic hand and power tools such as pliers, wrenches, screwdrivers, drills, and clamps.