Electrical & Mechanical Technician
Neenah, WI | Technical
This self-directed position is responsible for the intricate electrical and mechanical assembly, testing, and trouble-shooting of a variety of complex equipment including, but not limited to, infrared and ultra violet curing systems. This position also supports the research & development and field service functions and may be called upon to assist with installation and/or troubleshooting in the field. Attention to detail and communication skills are vital in this role which aids organization in driving change.
- Pipe, wire, and assemble equipment per drawings and specifications.
- Load and configure controls programs.
- Test and validate products, troubleshoot, and resolve problems.
- Prepare written documentation of work performed and any changes.
- Off-site work may involve attending pre-installation meetings, installing and/or servicing equipment at customer locations, training users of the Company’s products on proper operation and maintenance.
- Amount of travel required: varies, 5 - 10%
Work schedule: flexible, 40 hours per week during standard shop hours; additional time including evenings, weekends, or holidays may be needed as workload demands.
Pay Rate: $23-DOE
- Associate’s Degree in manufacturing, automation, electronics, or another related field.
- 3 - 7 years in assembly and testing of industrial electromechanical systems.
- Understanding of flexo (aqueous, solvent, &/or UV) printing is a plus.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Prefer familiarity with Siemens and Allen Bradley or other programmable logic controls and HMI interface.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Passport or ability to obtain one.
- Ability to read and use mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Ability to understand and use electrical diagnostic equipment including multi-meters for measuring voltage, current, and resistance.