Digital Marketing Manager
Flint, MI 48507 US
- Develops and maintains positive business relationships with staff.
- Consults with staff to understand goals and scope of the desired marketing program.
- Analyzes existing website traffic and internet activity related to the company and products.
- Develops innovative strategies to attract customers to the company’s brand through various web-based marketing programs and search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Identifies appropriate social media platforms and other web-based tools to use in the promotion of each product or service.
- Oversees the implementation of online marketing plans; compiles and analyzes data to measure the effectiveness of such plans.
- Reports campaign results to management, addressing any questions or concerns.
- Identifies and recommends improvements and modifications to existing programs and additional or new marketing strategies and opportunities.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Collaborates with and coordinates communication among information technology, sales, research, and other departments to complete projects.
- Maintains current knowledge of online marketing opportunities and trends, web analytics, and SEO techniques.
- Assists with development of the organization’s website to ensure its efficiency and efficacy.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of internet marketing and general marketing strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Strong organizational skills with superior attention to detail.
- Ability to conduct and correctly interpret research and web analytics.
- Ability to implement marketing plans.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.