Call Center Customer Service Representative (1st shift)
Moody, AL 35004
Do you have call center experience? Do you love working in a fast-paced environment? Come work with us and never work nights again!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond effectively and courteously to customer service inquiries, requests or complaints. Return all customer calls in a timely manner.
- Notify the appropriate personnel to handle the customer's problems and concerns.
- Research and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Review daily reports with the Customer Service Manager/Office Manager.
- Enter service and route data into computer for billing and route scheduling purposes.
- Service all Residential and/or Commercial accounts by setting up new accounts from Service Agreements and maintaining proper flow of paperwork from sales to operations.
- Route customers for weekly services.
- Work closely with dispatch to ensure quality assurance.
- Assist with collections by reinstating customers, processing reinstatement paperwork and processing collections letters for mailing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Basic computer skills required for inputting and retrieving data. (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with others in a team environment.
Education: High School Diploma, GED and/or equivalent work experience
Years of Experience: One year of customer service experience
Preferred: 6-12 months experience with company procedures, products and service, and experience working in a team environment