Assembler / Hand Winder
Full Time - 4 day work week
Monday - Thursday
6am - 4:30pm
Benefits, vacation, paid holidays
- JOB SUMMARY: Assembles and tests motors
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares rotors for pressing on shaft and performs balancing operation.
- Hand winds and wraps rotors/stators.
- Prepares stators and wound rotors for dip and bakes
- Dips and bakes stators and rotors.
- Cleans varnish off stators and wound rotors.
- Inserts stators into frames.
- Coordinates face of order/bills of material to ensure correct assembly.
- Performs final assembly of electric motors.
- Performs testing analysis on each assembled motor.
- Cut motor leads to proper length and tag according to specs.
- Maintains established production and quality standards.
- Maintains housekeeping standards within the department.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the department lead person.
- Winding experience desired.
- Electric motor and related sub-assembly experience desired.
- Must be familiar with the use of precision instruments: micrometers, gages, vibrometers and testing equipment.
- Must be able to read blueprints, bills of material and face of order.
- Manufacturing Environment
- Must be able to stand on feet for 10 hours a day
- Position requires repetitive hand motion, twisting and pulling
Must be able to pass background check and drug testing requirements
Full Benefits, Vacation and Holiday pay offered.