||Wake Forest, NC
Operate and maintain composting facility and assist in operation of land irrigation equipment. Regular tasks include:
*Operation of Front-End Loaders
*Transport waste sludge and filter pads from production areas to the compost facility
*Unloading of raw materials
*Assist in operation of compost mixer and construction of windrows
*Operation of windrow turner and compost screen
*Monitoring and recording necessary information for departmental databases
*Cleaning of compost site
*Moving, Set-up, Start-up, Monitoring, and Shut-down of portable spray irrigation equipment
*Start-up, Monitoring, and Shut-down of center pivot irrigation equipment
*Operation of Irrigation pumps
*Assist in repair of Irrigation and composting equipment
*Other duties as assigned by Department Manager and Supervisor
Looking for manufacturing experienced people. Very fast paced areas, working with others is a must. They work up to 10 hour shifts, no weekends and 1st shift
We currently have 10 immediate, long term, full time 1st/3rd shift production positions open. Benefits are offered after 60 days of employment. These positions have room for advancement and the opportunity to make $12/hr after 6 months depending on your work performance and attendance. Prior experience in a structured fast pace environment is required. You Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and be able to stand for up to 12 hrs. The ability to work weekends is required. Will be required to take industrial testing and assesment testing at time of application.
Interested applicants can apply in office at 3200 Tittabawassee, Saginaw or on line. For questions please call 989-799-0912
Experienced PC technicians needed in the Smyrna area to perform duties in a warehouse such as receiving, diagnosing, repairing, and re-assemble personal computers and lap tops, data wiping, etc, etc.
Must have at least 1 year experience building or repairing computers (hardware only)
College students preferred. $12 per hour
Work schedule: M-F day time hours (7:30AM TILL 4:30PM)
Email resume to: email@example.com
||Wake Forest, NC
Within our Client's BioAg division, we are seeking a Laboratory Clerk to provide support to the R&D laboratory operations. The ideal candidate will have prior work experience in a lab or technical environment.
Will be responsible for lab functions such as shipping, receiving, ordering, supply management and general lab support, including glassware washing and sterilization. Under guidance from the laboratory coordinator, candidate will participate in lab equipment calibrations and record keeping as required by the ISO quality system.
|Customer Service Representative
||Wake Forest, NC
Temporary Position for 16 weeks starting on March 16, 2015
Interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, also assist in responding to technical questions and customer complaints.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Manage customers' accounts
- Process customer inquiries, quoting standard prices, delivery information and payment terms
- Ensure orders are accurately put into the order management system
- Provide basic technical support
- Address needs and/or concerns and facilitate a resolution
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or fax
- Assist with organizing/creating Marketing Materials
- Work with the Regional Sales Managers to satisfy the needs of existing customers
- All other duties as assigned
|Bilingual (Spanish/ English) Warehouse Clerks
BILINGUAL (ENGLISH AND SPANISH)
Warehouse Associate (overnight shift)
$10 per hour plus overtime
Must be able to stand for long periods and have the ability to load and unload trucks continuously during shift.
Process inventory by loading, unloading, receiving, stocking, or moving merchandise in a fast paced distribution facility.
Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with company policies and procedures.
Monday through Friday 6:00PM till finish (50-60 hour week)
Lots of Overtime
BILINGUAL (English & Spanish)
High school diploma or G.E.D. required
Heavy lifting 50-75 lbs
Ability to read and understand numbers.
Ability to communicate and work closely with team members.
Drug screening and background checks will be required.
Own transportation/ no bus line please.
Apply today! Start tomorrow!
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Bilingual Administrative Assistant
We have an immediate opening for a full time Front Office Bilingual (english and spanish) Coordinator.
In this position, you will act as the face and voice of the company have a pleasant demeanor, motivated and proactive with ideas. You will facilitate client-centered meetings and events as you greet visitors and guests, assist with catered luncheons, and respond to inquiries as they arise. In addition to engaging accomplished industry professionals in a fast paced environment, you will play an integral role in managing internal documents as you organize information, update databases and contribute to administrative projects as needed.
Other Key Responsibilities include:
Answer all incoming calls and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel.
Provide resources/ research support, including assistance in preparing presentations, informational packets and binders.
Office supply inventory and purchasing.
Filing, faxing and copying documents.
Preparing daily outgoing mail and creating package labels.
Updating and maintaining internal company lists.
Assist with event planning and coordination.
Assist with special projects, miscellaneous administrative tasks and manage deadline driven projects.
Assist with travel preparations and reservations.
Setting appointments and managing calendars.
Bilingual (English and Spanish a MUST)
3+ years of reception/administrative experience
Knowledge of telephone techniques and multi-line phone system.
Displays confidence and a positive attitude when engaging senior executives
Be a team player and have the ability to maintain excellent work relationships with all customers and work well with multiple client contacts.
Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
Strong work ethic and ability to perform under pressure
Must be diligent with follow through, planning and managing timeliness/workflow and be punctual.
Proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a must
Shift: 7am till finish
Email resume: email@example.com
|Bilingual (Spanish/English) Customer Service
||Customer Service Rep
Position: BILINGUAL (SPANISH AND ENGLISH) Customer Service Representative
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Professionally handle incoming calls, voice mails and emails to ensure that customer, merchant and sponsor issues are resolved both promptly and accurately with the highest possible degree of respect and urgency.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document the interaction through contact tracking.
- When necessary, appropriately escalate caller issues to the proper team or supervisor.
- Perform Administrative Duties on occasion.
Afternoon/ Evening Shifts only : Shifts are 2:00pm-11:00pm, 3:00pm-12:00am, or 4:00pm-1:00am. Shifts are primarily 9 hours with a 1 hour unpaid lunch. Most agents are required to work at least 1 weekend day per week. The call center is open 363 days/year (closed Thanksgiving and December 25th).
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Organizational: This position is a member of the Operations Team and reports to a Call Center Supervisor.
Evaluation Period: The candidate selected will be hired for a 90-day evaluation period. Upon a successful completion of the evaluation period, a permanent position may be offered. Permanent positions include vacation and health care benefits.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 plus years of experience in a call center or help desk capacity required
- BILINGUAL (ENGLISH & SPANISH) A MUST
- Proficient in the basic use of PC’s, including Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Word
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Ability to troubleshoot customer issues over the phone
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Willingness to accept constructive feedback
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Bilingual English & Spanish is not required, but is a considerable plus
- Team player
Email resume for consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Pre-School Teacher for 3 year old Children
||Wake Forest, NC
||Early Childhood Education
Pre-School Teacher for 3 years old Children
Must have NC Early Childhood Credentials
Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
Attend to children's basic needs by feeding them, dressing them, and changing their diapers.
Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
Read books to entire classes or to small groups.
Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
Identify children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and child development specialists.
Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
Enforce all administration policies and rules governing students.
Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
Teach proper eating habits and personal hygiene.
Serve meals and snacks in accordance with nutritional guidelines.
Assimilate arriving children to the school environment by greeting them, helping them remove outerwear, and selecting activities of interest to them.
Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to children.
Demonstrate activities to children.
Arrange indoor and outdoor space to facilitate creative play, motor-skill activities, and safety.
Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
Organize and label materials, and display students' work in a manner appropriate for their ages and perceptual skills.
Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
Confer with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons promoting learning, following approved curricula.
Supervise, evaluate, and plan assignments for teacher assistants and volunteers.
Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of preschool programs.
Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required.
Meet with other professionals to discuss individual students' needs and progress.
Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guests, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
Select, store, order, issue, and inventory classroom equipment, materials, and supplies.
Perform administrative duties such as hall and cafeteria monitoring, and bus loading and unloading.
Administer tests to help determine children's developmental levels, needs, and potential.
Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
|Retail Sales Associate - Wireless
||Wake Forest, NC
The Retail Sales Associate provides expert customer service and sales support within the retail sore. Will educate customers on products and plans and inform them when purchase of additional products or services might be helpful. Will assist customers through the activation process and follow up after purchase. Possible duties could include billing and account research, equipment triage, and issue resolution. Main goal will be to provide a positive and productive experience to customers and to maintain a pleasant atmosphere within the store and to encourage customers to return for all their wireless needs.
- Consulting with customers in order to determine their wireless service needs
- Meeting all performance goals
- Upselling product without appearing "sales-y"
- Handling all customer service issues in a timely and professional manner
- Developing relationships with customer base
- Responsible for daily cash-in and cash-out
- Arranging and displaying store merchandise
- Maintaining a clean, presentable and professional store environment
- Ensuring that the sales floor, displays and back room are clean, organized, and well stocked
- Assisting with inventory maintenance
||Wake Forest, NC
- Basic Electrical Safety
- Basic Industrial Safety
- AC Circuits and Machinery
- DC Circuits and Machinery
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- National Electrical Code
- Allen Bradley PLC ladder logic
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical equipment, hydraulic equipment, control circuits, motors, motor control circuits, and other electrical and electronic systems and equipment.
- Ability to install and maintain mechanical equipment, hydraulic equipment, electrical systems and controls
- Ability to read electrical blueprints and schematics and apply NEC requirements
- Ability to use appropriate hand, power and specialty tools and diagnostic equipment to complete job tasks
- 480v - 3 phase circuitry
||Wake Forest, NC
Develops and implements optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards. Research, develop, and implement tooling methods and controls to improve productivity and reduce production cost.
- Researches and analyzes design proposals and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Designs, develops and tests and/or sources and cost-justify various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods.
- Performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement, and improved efficiency.
- Manages / Set-Up Tool Room
- Coordinates and procures maintenance and repair of tooling for manufacturing equipment
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers and responds promptly to their inquiries.
- Collaborates with the Engineering Department, Quality and Manufacturing departments to enhance tooling and performance until completion of the project.
- Analyzes supervisor requests for changes in methods of manufacture, so as to improve costs, quality, and safety or best fit for existing equipment
- Meets internal and external customers deadlines as scheduled
- Participates in root-cause analysis and troubleshooting efforts related to product and/or tooling issues; provides technical input and support as required
- Leads projects and interfaces with sales, manufacturing, quality and the test lab
- Specifies system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications
- Performs other duties as assigned
If you are looking for FAST paced, detailed work this position could be for you. Warehouse experience a plus, sorting and handling, no weekends, 1st shift openings, posible temp to hire. This is full time, must be available and flexible with overtime.
|Production Chemical Operator
||Wake Forest, NC
Prepare raw material for use in process equipment and operate all process equipment. Take sterile and production samples. Analyze samples in the production lab and take action based on the obtained results. Complete log sheets and other data sheets neatly and accurately, as required. Notify Supervisor of all errors, irregularities, equipment problems, etc. Work safely and maintain neat and clean appearance in production area in accordance with good manufacturing practices. Effectively work with other departments to meet plant and customer needs. Make recommendations for improving yields and throughputs. Troubleshoot equipment problems as needed. Comply with all departmental, site-wide, and corporate quality policies and procedures to ensure consistent product quality. Use the Computerized Lab Management Systems (LIMS) to enter and retrieve sample information. Demonstrate high degree of dedication to department goals and initiatives.
|Press and Assembly Operators
||Saint Clair, MI
Openings for press and assembly operators for injection molding. Must be able to work 10 hours shifts, either 6:30am -5pm (1st), 5pm-3:30am (2nd) or 8pm-6:30am (3rd) Mon -Thursday OR three 12 hour shifts on Fri/Sat/Sun (6:30am -6:30PM (4th) OR 6:30PM -6:30AM (5th) This is a fast paced job, so experience is helpful,but not nessecary. If you have a solid work history they will consider training someone with no factory experience.
Seeking Mig welders with at least one year exp. These are temp to hire positions at a solid company in Imlay City that has been in business over 61 years. 1st shift with overtime hours available. $10/hr to start with a possible raise at 30 days after you demonstrated the ability to do job and once hired.
|Retail Sales Associate
Seeking Professional Sales Associates in Owosso , full time recruit to permanant positions. If you are tech savy , and have retail sales experience, don't pass up this opportunity to turn a job into a career . There is alot of room for growth in this company, and if you have excellent customer service skills and want to learn and make a steady income with extra commission this position is for you .
1st and 2nd shift Production / Finishing Positions . Overtime is involved this is a recruit to permanent position . Must be willing to stand for 10 hour shifts
Please e-mail email@example.com once you have completed the registration process
|Experienced Machine Operator
||Warner Robins, GA
Currently seeking experienced Machine Operators for a plastics company in the Warner Robins area.
- Operating equipment in a safe and efficient manner according to all policies and procedures
- Responsible for producing the highest quality product in accordance with quality standards and operating machinery while following a set of standards and procedures.
- Properly and safely load and feed materials in the machine
- Examine all finished products for defects
- Record job times, supplies, and scrap used in the department
- Take part in continuous improvement initiaties that directly impact work and quality of product