Neenah, WI | Welder/Fabricator
Since 1984 our client has been focused on quality, reliability, integrity and innovation. Here is your opportunity to be part of a team that has never lost sight of those founding values. The design, manufacturing and integration of custom conveyors and product handling devices to optimize production and reduce downtime is their specialty.
• Structural Steel Welding (Mainly MIG)
• Measure material after tacking to ensure compliance with customer specifications.
• Complete inspection reports after inspecting and measuring the material.
• Perform preventive maintenance as needed including (but not limited to) wiping down torches and equipment.
• Complete assigned duties in accordance with safety policies and practices. This includes regard to individual safety, the safety of other employees, and the safe use of equipment in the work place.
Hours: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 4:30pm
• 3-5 years' MIG Experience (Ag-Fab Field Building Hoppers, Bins, Augers, Structural Steel, etc.)
• Ability to read and understand measuring tools and equipment such as a tape measure, calipers and micrometer.
• Ability to ready blueprints
• Knowledge of welding equipment, materials and fuels.