Exciting Full-time opportunity available with America’s leading manufacturer of industrial and military grand cargo handling equipment.
- Lay out, position, and secure parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
- Tack-weld or weld components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
- Inspect grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments.
- Remove rough spots from work piece, using portable grinder, hand file, or scraper.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Heat, form, and dress metal parts, using hand tools, torch, or arc welding equipment.
- Ignite torch and adjust valves, amperage, or voltage to obtain desired flame or arc.
- Analyze engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Develop templates and other work aids to hold and align parts.
Shift: Monday-Thursday - 6:00am – 4:00pm (Mandatory Fridays if scheduled)
Pay Rate: $17 - DOE
Temp to hire based on attendance and performance.