Harrisonburg, VA | Warehouse
Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED, and to operate the equipment and power trucks, they must have a valid driver’s license. Applicants for this role can not be afraid of heights. The Raymond lifts will go up multiple stories to pick products for shipment. The applicants must follow all safety rules and policies.
Weekend & 2nd shift positions available, temp to hire!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Must possess two of the following four skills, Raymond pick-up vehicle certification, Forklift license, perform merge requirements (demonstration required) or perform put away duties (demonstration required).
· Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
· Stores finished goods, and completes inventory transactions on vehicle computer terminal.
· Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials or hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transports load to designated area.
· Pulls finished goods for internal/external shipments.
· Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device.
· Ensures that vehicle is in good operating condition, completes and documents daily safety check sheet, notifies supervisor of deficiencies.
· Record transactions using proper procedures on the RF terminals.
· Abide by all safety rules and regulations.
· Completes annual updates of OSHA required training as assigned by supervisor.
· Reports all safety malfunctions, near hits, and/or injuries to supervisor immediately.
They do not have to have certification. They just need to have experience.
Employee must be able to pass drug screen and background check.