This is your opportunity to work for a company that has been a trusted leader in the metal industry since 1926. A full steel service center offering a wide variety of coil processing and manufacturing services. Now in the 4th generation of family ownership.
- Locate mate4rial and if necessary move the material to the appropriate area using equipment such as a forklift or overhead crane. Must be able to push, pull or lift up to 75 pounds of material. Product in excess of 75 pounds must be moved either via team lift or use the appropriate device(s). Ask you supervisor if there are any questions.
- Load material onto truck trailers via forklift or overhead crane. Must properly space and arrange material for optimal delivery sequence.
- Verify material to confirm correct items are placed on trucks according to manifest and weight.
- Load materials in such a manner as to ensure proper weight distribution and to ensure that material will reach the customer destination in a safe and presentable manner.
- Complete associated paperwork in accordance with company guidelines. Complete the order on the mainframe computer system by wanding the order and accurately entering required information.
- Prepare shipping tags using the department computer or by completing the tag manually if necessary.
Shift: Sunday - Thursday 10:00pm - 6:00am