ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills (work neatly)
- Manually install electronic components and jumper wires according to knowledge of unit being assembled by following written directions and/or drawings and/or schematics.
- Create soldered connections to applicable quality standards.
- Utilize small hand tools for positioning parts to assist in assembly operation, stripping wire, forming leads, etc.
- Work in compliance with OSHA and MSDS safety policies.
- Ability to solve minor problems and recognize bigger problems that require supervisor assistance
- Communicates and listens effectively in a professional & courteous manner