The successful candidate will have skills and experience in some, but not necessarily all, of these areas:
Technology skills and capabilities
- Manage major enterprise IT infrastructure projects across all phases of the project management lifecycle – initiate, plan, design, build, integrate, test, implement, close.
- Conduct complex troubleshooting and operation of global enterprise systems -- Exchange, SharePoint, Lync / Skype for Business, SQL, web services.
- Conduct complex troubleshooting and operation of global computing platform -- Microsoft Server 2012, Active Directory, VMware, HP / EMC SAN, Microsoft System Center, mobile device management, Veeam backup.
- Conduct complex troubleshooting and operation of global network environment -- Cisco routers, switches, access points, SolarWinds.
- Administer and maintain next generation (Palo Alto Networks) firewalls and VPNs.
- Very good English language skills, spoken and written. Other world languages a plus.