Manitowoc, WI | Assembly
Sewing Operator will be sewing and assembling materials and subassemblies.
• Use various sewing machines and equipment to join, gather, hem, reinforce or decorate materials or fabricated articles.
• Verify product quality using established standards, specifications and work instructions.
• Record various production and quality data
• Package and label product to established work instructions.
• Move finished product to designated location.
• Follow all applicable safety, quality and manufacturing standards.
• Other duties that apply to job.
HOURS: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Sewing skills or the ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in sewing a variety of materials is required.
• Able to do a combination of sitting, standing, walking and positioning of work material.
• Ability to follow written, verbal and computer based work instructions is required.
• Ability to read, speak and comprehend English is required.