The secondary operator is responsible for smooth operations from slug to finished can on secondary presses. The secondary operator must monitor the product and assure that operations are running with the utmost quality and efficiency.
- Before beginning the operations of the equipment, secondary operator must perform an overall check of the machinery to be sure that all aspects are running correctly.
- Secondary operator is responsible for conducting checks of greasing, oiling and degreasing components of the machinery.
- Every fifteen minutes, the secondary operator must conduct quality checks on length, diameter, width and overall appearance.
- Completes extrusion reports for Impact Supervisor.
- Complete any other tasks as assigned by management including; assisting management in the training of new employees, compliance with ISO9001/2008 and TS16949 certification guidelines and the maintenance of a clean and organized work area.