This position entails selling security specialties
Contract, outside sales position.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Propose customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Rivers Security Specialists' products, services, and pricing structure.
- Identify leads, manage prospects, and acquire new business.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs.
- Meet or exceed the business sales goals.
- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers.
- Utilize the company’s Customer Management System on a daily basis, scheduling, and documenting activities, and developing prospective customer profiles.
- Complete required Customer Service Agreements (unaltered), reports and other paperwork in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policy.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Regularly meet with Sales Supervisor to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Previous cold calling experience.
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Security industry experience, a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years outside business-to-business sales with a proven track record of success.
- One year of experience in a customer-facing sales role (business to business).
- Good Driving record.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment testing.
- Must be able to read and speak the English language well enough to communicate, understand, and respond to questions, directions, etc.
- Office environment and traveling to and from businesses.
- Varied weather conditions.
- Prolonged sitting in car or office.