Here is your opportunity to become a key part of a company’s success by performing to the highest of standards. Our client is a leader in the field of converting and distribution of industrial and food grade papers. As a machine operator, you are actively involved in the set up, and efficient operation of rewinding equipment.
- Operate all functions of a rewinder to produce product to correct specifications
- Make roll changes, take samples, label and pack product, and stretch wrap finished loads.
- Assure all jobs are run in accordance with all written manufacturing specifications including manufacturing packing specs, customer specs and standard operating procedures.
- Properly complete all paper work including production reports, enter accurate data into production software.
- Work to minimize job change-over, machine start-up, shut down and clean-up time.
- Troubleshoot rewinder quality and mechanical issues.
- Measure twice before you start cutting to ensure measurements are correct.
- Check all orders for accuracy, ensure that rolls and components correctly match the work order, before you start
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:00pm
Pay rate: $15.00