Exciting Full-time opportunity available with America’s leading manufacturer of industrial and military grand cargo handling equipment.
- Receive, unpack, verify and record incoming materials.
- Count parts using various scales.
- Hand count parts.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices or orders to verify accuracy.
- Enter packing slip into production data base.
- Print labels for parts.
- Unload incoming trucks and report shortages or damage.
- Use a forklift to bring materials to the correct location in the warehouse.
Monday – Thursday 6:00am – 4:00pm
Fridays as necessary depending on the work load
Pay Rate: $13-$16 per hour