Here is your opportunity to work for a company that is very focused on the well-being of their community. By having a blended workforce, they are able to provide employment and training opportunities for people in need of assistance.
- Execute the functions of customer’s quality requirements.
- Maintain contact as needed with internal resources to ensure that all necessary QS processes are in place to meet schedule production requirements.
- Become fully knowledgeable of customer specific tools and processes.
- Accept assignments to support operational functions in planning, inventory, shipping & receiving or direct productions as needed.
- Actively participate as a team member. Attend meetings for the efficient running of company.
- Practice and promote established safety, housekeeping and other good manufacturing practices
- Assist the general maintenance of the area including informing the appropriate people of needed repairs, supplies and equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Hours: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:00pm (weekends when needed)