New opportunity with a very well established and customer oriented local manufacturing company. This facility doubled its size in 2011 and is planning for future growth. Work environment and personnel make it a leading employer in our area and in their industry.
- Verify and document dimensional/visual conformance of parts to specifications for:
- Receiving inspection
- In-process inspection
- Final inspection
- Perform calibrations according to established schedules
- Assist with troubleshooting part quality issues
- Perform 1st article inspections per customer requirements
- Complete customer quality documentation including:
- Certificates of Conformance
- Process certifications
- Provide material traceability documentation
- Layout reports, including the use of AS9102 forms
- NAFTA/COO certificates
- Keep work areas clean and organized, and instruments in good working order.
- Provide process/departmental improvement ideas to Management that will help keep FVS a leader within the industry.
- Provide insight to the operators as needed, with regard to customer specifications/parts.
- All other duties as assigned.
Hours: Monday - Friday 2nd shift (will train on 1st shift)