The Inspector is responsible for ensuring the customer only receives quality parts by effectively unracking, visually inspecting, and packing finished/painted material from the line in a safe manner while keeping pace with speed of the line.
- Consistently follow all Safety rule and regulations.
- Attend work on-time and as scheduled.
- Consistently follow all Standard Work documents, policies and procedures.
- Accurately unrack and visually inspect finished material for paint defects.
- Notify supervisor of defects found and properly contain/quarantine defective parts.
- Correctly package parts in proper packing material.
- Ensure no mixing of parts.
- Quarantine all non-conforming material.
- Serve on a cross functional team as instructed by management.
- Take a pro-active approach to continuous improvement thru suggestions.
- Perform any tasks necessary to meet company goals and requirements.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds of weight.
- High school diploma or equivalent.