Assembly/Production/Manufacturing workers needed for a Tier 1 Automotive Supplier in Brighton, MI.
2nd and 3rd shift openings
Operates equipment including robotics weld cells, canning, stuffing or other assembly equipment to produce component parts or complete exhaust systems.
- Feed raw materials into production machinery.
- Secure pieces, observe welding action and examine weld for defects.
- Label completed part, perform leak test, scan completed part and record data.
- Maintain work areas and equipment.
- Support and participate in continuous improvement efforts to include Kaizen, 5S, TPM and audit processes.
- Follow quality service standards, comply with safety procedures, rules and regulations.
- Identify and react to production problems (shortage of raw materials, inventory issues, out of spec raw materials, quality issues, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.