This is your opportunity to work for a company that has been a trusted leader in the metal industry since 1926. A full steel service center offering a wide variety of coil processing and manufacturing services. Now in the 4th generation of family ownership.
- Set-up and operate brakes, communicate with preceding and following shifts to successfully fabricate material according to customer specifications
- Clearly understand blueprints supplied and work with CAD department when a more defined print is required
- Help schedule maintenance for the machines, troubleshoot any minor issues, and make sure the tooling inventory is properly managed
- Perform first piece inspections of parts as they come off the brakes and spot check parts to ensure continued quality
- Use an AS400 system to complete production reports and miscellaneous paperwork
Hours: Monday-Thursday 4pm-2am, overtime as necessary on Fridays
Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour Temp to hire with full benefits