DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!!
A local property management company is seeking a qualified Maintenance Technician to join their team! Successful candidate will provide maintenance services including repairs to structures, apartment units, grounds (as required), amenities and any other facilities that are a part of the property under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform repairs to electrical systems, including fixtures, covers, breakers, wiring, etc.
- Mechanical systems, including thermostats, heat/ventilation ducts, air conditioners, hot water heaters, etc.
- Appliances, including repairs and replacement of ranges and refrigerators
- Repairs to structural items, including floors, tub enclosures, ceilings, woodwork, cabinets and walls, roof leaks, windows, doors, etc.
- Plumbing, including sinks, toilets, pipes, drains, faucets, drainage lines, sewer and water lines
- General repairs including locks, latches, curtain rods, blinds, woodwork, window repairs, etc.
- Refurbishment of vacated apartments. Such work is to be undertaken in strict accordance with standards regarding quality and timeliness of such work
- Respond to rotating after-hours emergency maintenance calls