- Directly supervise plant maintenance personnel
- Initiates, implements, and manages the plant maintenance program based on best practices in the injection mold industry, with an emphasis on planning/scheduling & preventative/predictive maintenance.
- Maintains and repairs maintenance shop equipment
- Maintains safety, health, and environmental policies & procedures
- Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate and solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Coordinates directly with the operations department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
- Implement programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness
- Establishes and maintains a computerized maintenance management system (CKS) for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment