Greenville, WI | Machine Operator
Opportunity to join a very team-oriented company that prides itself on longevity and minimal turnover. On the job training for someone with the right attitude. Tasks can be tedious at times.
• Position involves the set-up of all coil/spring machines as assigned making adjustments as necessary.
• Measure with calipers, position, adjust and secure material.
• Select, install and adjust alignment tools such as cutters, dies and guides.
• Perform machine maintenance such as oiling and cleaning as well as minor electrical or mechanical repairs.
• Will operate hand, kick and hydraulic presses.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 5:30am-2:00pm or 1:50pm – 12:20am (1 opening on each shift)
Must have a very strong mechanical aptitude and math skills for troubleshooting machines that are very industry specific.
• Must have a good imagination and be resourceful to figure out how to accomplish things manually using fixtures.
• Must be confident in abilities as there can be a lot of trial and error involved with the troubleshooting.
• Able to stand for 10 hours, read and interpret blueprints.
• 2+ years of fabrication experience preferred.