POSITION: Machine Maintenance
DEPARTMENT: Machine Building
Full Time - 4 day work week
Monday - Thursday
6am - 4:30pm
JOB SUMMARY: Rebuilds, modifies and tests machines.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Rebuilds, repairs and modifies machines, constructs new apparatus.
- Diagnoses causes of malfunctions in industrial machines.
- Corrects malfunctions in machines by taking action necessary.
- Dismantles machines to examine defective parts.
- Repairs or makes parts using machine tools.
- Assembles and starts machine to verify correction of malfunction.
- Locates and determines electrical malfunctions using test instruments.
- Repairs electrical malfunction by such methods as replacing burned out elements, fuses and defective wiring.
- Inspects circuits and wiring. Repairs or rewires system.
- Plans, constructs and assembles panels for machinery.
- Procures (orders) all electrical/mechanical parts, supplies and materials.
- Maintains quality standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned by department lead person.