- Machine operator of envelope machine.
- Able to read and understand manufacturing work order instructions.
- Able to read ruler to measure envelope and window dimension
- Able to develop rhythm for feeding, inspecting, and packing envelopes as they come off the machine
- Learn to identify problems as envelopes are being run: bad folds, bad print, plate marks, patch position, ect.
- Learn to identify defective products and communicate problems with the machine adjuster or supervisor
- Know when to rely on machine adjuster for troubleshooting
- 100% compliance with established Quality process
- Consistently meet productivity expectations by meeting daily goals.
- Keep work area neat and orderly
- Fill out daily production reports
- Follow all safety procedures and use protective equipment
- Report to work every day and return from lunch/breaks on time.
PLEASE NOTE ALL POSITIONS ARE ON 3RD SHIFT.
2nd shift: 2:30PM-10:30PM (2-3 months)
Shift for job:
3rd Shift: 10:30PM – 6:30AM