Neenah, WI | Electrical Technician
This position is mainly responsible for the electrical and mechanical assembly of electrical control panels and cabinets.
• Build and wire electrical control panels using point to point wiring.
• Perform machine wiring per machine drawings and/or electrical schematics.
• Perform mechanical work such as attaching enclosures to machine, punching holes to cabinets, drilling and tapping holes in machine conveyors.
• Assist electrical engineers with machine electrical systems pre-functional testing and start-ups.
• Submit weekly time-sheet with accurate documentation of work completed.
• Maintain housekeeping and organization of workplace.
• Perform all other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Hours: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 4:30pm
• Associate degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology a plus.
• General computer knowledge (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook a plus).
• 1+ year of hands-on experience in electrical control panel building.
• 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing or general labor industry.
• Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and Bills of Materials.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to bend, kneel, walk or sit for extended periods of time
• Ability to reach above head and below knees