| Administrative-Customer Service
Post Date: 08/09/2017
Industry: Customer Service
- Monday-Friday; 7am-4:30pm with flexibility.
- Pay rate is $10.00/hr.
- Will be responsible for all direct interaction with customers in person, over the phone, and by email regarding requests for products, services, and any issues arising from those interactions
- Respond to customer requests and questions regarding service, product, and account information
- Accountable for accurate input and understanding of orders by fax, phone, email, etc.
- Ensures accurate and appropriate access and updates to all customer records electronically.
- Establishes and further develops the process and procedures to timely and accurately alert operations, sales, accounting, credit, and shipping departments regarding customer concerns.
- Obtain documentation on orders that have issues arise concerning late delivery, change in order, quantity, etc.
- Resolve any billing and receiving issues to both internal and external customers.
- Follows up with customers to ensure timely and accurate deliveries are made.
- Stays on top of any back orders.
- Corresponds with sales force regarding issues with received customer complaints, inquiries, orders and concerns.
- Handle accounts, billing, restock orders, and Inventory issues as required.
- Establish and maintain monthly reports, and analysis on On-Time Deliveries and Feedback Log.
- Maintain Customer Survey log and follow-up monthly.
- Participate in daily Productions meeting with the plant.
- Attends Monthly Management Review meetings.
- Must submit resume to be considered.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Background Requirements:
- No felonies within 7 years
- No theft within 7 years
- No violence of any kind
- No open charges
- 2 years related experience or training in customer service role/function in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience within a customer service environment responding to and meeting the needs of the customer
- Ability to navigate through and be proficient in standard computer programs (Microsoft Office, JDE)
- Typing 40+ wpm
- 6 months warehouse experience a plus but not required