Manitowoc, WI | Machine Operator
The primary result expected from the CNC Machinist is to operate and fabricate loads of parts, cycles' machines and fix all the potential malfunctions.
• Perform all assigned machine shop operations.
• Detect all defective parts and questionable conditions.
• Maintain and clean and organize work area
• Engage in milling, turning, drilling, tapping, de-burning, sawing and sanding.
• Keep paperwork updated with correct information and results.
• Ability to fabricate, lay-up, infiltration, furnace operate and sand blasting.
Hours: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm
• Minimum of 1 year experience is preferred.
• Able to read, speak and comprehend English is required.
• Good math, communicative mechanical and organizational skills required.
• Related technical degree preferred.