Looking to use your customer service and cash handling skills without the inconvenience of long evening and weekend hours? Do you genuinely enjoy building rapport and helping people? We have a wonderful opportunity for you to work for a local credit union that prides itself on being a positive influence in the community.
- Deliver exceptional member customer service
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amount, and examine checks for endorsements. Cash checks and pay out money after verification of signatures and member balances.
- Enter all transactions into the computer to record transactions and issue computer generated transaction receipts to the members.
- Answer telephone productively and in a timely manner helping members with account questions.
- Have a basic understanding of credit union philosophy, mission, goals, and service attitude.
- Demonstrates a high level of administrative skills including filing, keyboarding, etc.
- Balance cash drawer daily with few to no errors. Report over/short situations to the supervisor for assistance.
- Know correct balancing procedures and balance without supervisory assistance.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm, no evenings or weekends
Pay Rate: $10/hour