Manitowoc, WI | Assembly
Assist the Line Leaders in the production of a quality product at specified quantities in a safe and cost-effective manner.
• Check the correct identity, quality and appearance of materials, components, supplies and products. Checking correct identity, appearance, components and products is important to assure the correct product is in the correct bottle and/or box.
• Maintain established quality standards, reporting quality defects to the Line Leader to assure poor quality product is not going into the carton.
• Maintain a clean and neat work area. This is especially important for safety reasons. A clean and neat work area reduces the possibility of an accident.
• Follow all safety procedures.
• Execute special assignments required by Coordinator.
1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts available
• Walk; reach above shoulders; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl up to 1/3 of the time up to 48".
• Stand (all 8 hours of the shift or overtime as required); use hands to finger, handle or touch; and talk or hear 2/3 and more of the time.
• Lift or force to be exerted up to 10 pounds 2/3 and more of the time.
• Lift or force to be exerted up to 25 pounds 1/3 to 2/3 of the time.
• Able to work around chemicals and in summer hotter (no AC) environment.
• Must be able to pass company tests.