Richmond, VA | Accounting
Includes general accounting knowledge and experience, ability to examine, analyze and interpret accounting records, experience with general ledger, balance sheets and monthly reconciliation. Includes senior level ability of accounting functions and practices. Requires ability to perform high level analysis of spreadsheets and to perform advanced accounting functions.
- Fully qualified in all routine and typical aspects of the role.
- Frequently uses and applies appropriate standards, principle theories, concepts and techniques.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of problems of low complexity and scope.
- Works under general supervision and follows established procedures.
NOTE: Does not have direct Associate performance management responsibility.
Open minded, flexible in daily duties
Accounting, finance, banking experience
Payroll software experience or knowledge similar to ReconPlus or PeopleSoft
40 hours a week
Pay/compensation based off of experience