Atlanta, GA | Customer Service
Perform Collections on accounts that are past due.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
· Manage a workflow list of delinquent accounts
· Contact customers by telephone to discuss past due accounts
· Make payment arrangements
· Settle delinquent accounts
· Request deferments for past due accounts.
· Process payments using a web based payment processing system
· Accurately document accounts
· Answer inbound Collections and/or Customer Service Inquiries
· Contact delinquent customers and request payment in full of the past due balance.
· Make payment arrangements with customers that cannot remit full past due balance
· Maintain acceptable number of calls, dollars collected, and accounts touched on a daily basis.
· Follow prescribed policy guidelines to ensure that delinquency, risk, and fraud are mitigated.
· Interact with Quality Control, Compliance, and Treasury Administration for problem resolution, risk evaluation and compliance concerns, as needed.
· Foster positive and productive customer relations by maintaining open and responsive communication.
· Contributes a positive and team oriented workplace environment.
· Assist other departments upon request
· Excellent collections and customer service skills
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced team oriented, goal driven, environment
· Excellent interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
· Must be able to multi-task
Experience and Education:
· High school Diploma or GED
· Proficient with Micro Soft Word and Excel
· Collections Experience Required
· Bi-Lingual (Spanish) a plus